- Price per person:
- CLP$ 45.000 per person.
- 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- 12 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup and drop off at the hotel (urban area).
- Not included:
- Food, travel insurance nor entry ticket to the Pali Aike Park (CLP$ 2,000 per person for Chileans and CLP$ 4,000 per person for foreigners).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, snack, water and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Minimum age required of 7 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 5 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 45,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 30,000 per person.
*Price for children valid from 7 to 12 years old.
*Minimum age required of 7 years.
We will pick you up at your hotel in the morning to take the route to the park, 194 km of Punta Arenas. On the way, we will be able to see the Patagonian steppe, landscape with a wonderful flora and fauna. We will pass by the Estancia San Gregorio (optional stop) so then we continue the road towards the Pali Aike National Park, finding a landscape covered with lava and semi-desert vegetation. The natural scenery, having volcanic cones, natural caves, craters and walls, will make you feel that you are visiting a lunar place. Inside the park, we will visit different places, like the pools of the Devil, Maar, the Devil's Dwelling and the Ana Lagoon, among others. In addition, we will visit the main tourist attraction of the place, the Pali Aike Cave, where human remains of more than 10,000 years old were found. After being walked 1.8 miles, we will go back to Punta Arenas in our transportation, which will take you to your hotel around 8:00 pm.