- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 140.000 per person.
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, breakfast, lunch, water, hiking poles, bilingual guide, backpack and waterproof pants and jacket.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Group of 2 people: CLP$ 200,000 per person.
- Group of 3 people: CLP$ 170,000 per person.
- Group of 4 people: CLP$ 150,00 per person.
- Group of 5 to 10 people: CLP$ 140,000 per person.
Let's follow the steps of Darwin with this Monte Tarn full day trek with which we will have access to a unique landscape, as it is the Chilean Patagonia. We will see the flora of the place while we go through this historical circuit that will have our expert guide explanations.
- The activity begins at 7:00 am with a 70 kilometers trip to the south of Punta Arenas, where ends the new road; there we will have our breakfast.
- We will listen to the talk of our guide regarding the day and the hike plan.
- Once the equipment is prepared, we will begin the 3 hours ascent.
- At the top of the Monte Tarn, we will enjoy the view.
- After 45 minutes, we will slowly descend, so we can appreciate the Strait of Magellan view and its islands.
- During the circuit, we can also see the flora and fauna of the place, at the same time we experience the weather conditions that make an important part of the landscape.
- After the 6 hours walk, we will arrive in the beach, where the lunch will be waiting for us.
- Return to Punta Arenas.
*Includes snowshoes in case they are necessary because of weather conditions (snow).
*Not always we can reach the top of the hill due to weather conditions. If this is the case, we will wait a weather improvement or it will be replaced by an alternative hike.