- Price per person:
- CLP$ 20.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- 3 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Entry ticket ot the Magellan National Reserve (CLP$ 2,000 per person for Chileans and CLP$ 4,000 per person for foreigners).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 20.000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 15.000 per person.
*Children’s rate valid between the ages of 8 and 12. No charge for children between the age of 0 and 7. Once you’ve made the booking, write at email@example.com to indicate name, passport number and nationality of the child travelling without cost.
We will begin with the pickup at your hotel at the agreed time to leave Punta Arenas and go 5 km to the west, to the Brunswick Peninsula. Here, in the limit of the Grande River, we will begin walking by the Magallanes National Reserve. We will be able to follow the Bocatoma track, one for people with restricted mobility and another exclusively for the observation of flora, all in company of our guide, who will give the corresponding explanations. After the excursion, our transportation will be waiting for us in the agreed point to go back to our corresponding accommodations in Punta Arenas.