- Price per person:
- CLP$ 19.000 per person.
- 10:00 am to 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- 4 hours and a half.
- Shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor entry ticket to the Keu Ken Park (CLP$ 20,000 for international visitors, and CLP$ 10,000 for Chileans).
- Meeting Point:
- Mercado Municipal of Punta Arenas (in 21 de mayo Street entry).
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: CLP$ 19,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 12,000 per person.
*Price for children valid from 7 to 12 years old.
*Children between 0 and 6 years old travel for free. Once made the booking, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
In a 30 minutes trip, we will go from Punta Arenas to the south. We will arrive at the Keu Ken Ethnic Park, inside the San Fernando farm. There, we will get to know the history of the Magellan Region ancestors, from 12,000 years ago. We will live the Patagonian History through the human and animal statues that shows up in the tour that we will traverse by walking. In the 18 stations, we will see from what they ate to how the traditions of the Magellan natives were. Once ended the tour, we will go back to Punta Arenas.