- Price per navigation by yacht:
- Adult: US$ 1,500 per person.
- Child (age 4 o 12): US$ 750 per person.
- Infant (age 0 to 3): for free.
- Pick up at your accommodation.
- Round trip transport between Punta Arenas and Bahía Carrera.
- Navigation through the Magellan Strait on the Magallanes 500 Catamaran.
- Navigation in the Francisco Coloane Marine Park on the Steel Magnolia Yacht.
- 2 nights of accommodation in the cabins of the yacht with made up bed.
- Visit to the glaciers.
- Cayetano Island Trek.
- Visit to the Rupert Islet colony of penguins.
- Scuba diving.
- Kayak near the glaciers with whales.
- Whale watching in a Zodiac boat.
- Coffee and bar service on board of the yacht.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Flight tickets to Punta Arenas.
- Accommodation in Punta Arenas.
- Dinner the last day.
- Non-mentioned services.
- Tips (optional).
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar .
- Select the number of people.
- Click on “Add to cart”.
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
What to bring
- 25-liter backpack for the activities by the day outside the yacht.
- Waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar).
- Warm clothes (Polartec or similar).
- Thermal clothing (first layer).
- Short and long-sleeved T-shirts.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Trek shoes.
- Rest shoes.
- Winter hat and gloves for cold temperatures.
Start: Day 1 at 4:00 am at your accommodation in Punta Arenas.
End: Day 3 at 6:00 pm at your accommodation in Punta Arenas.
Day 1: Punta Arenas – Carrera Bay – Barbara Channel.
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Punta Arenas to start a trip by land 50 km (31 miles) to the south of the city to Carrera Bay. There you will board the Magallanes 500 Catamaran to sail by the Magellan Strait to where is located the Magnolia Steel Yacht, which you will board in the Barbara Channel. There you will leave your things and know the boat spaces so then you can make some activities on board. There you will pass the first night to rest.
Day 2: Barbara Channel – Francisco Coloane Marine Park.
You will wake up in the Francisco Coloane Marine Park to have breakfast while the yacht is anchored. Then, you will sail to Helado Sound, where the Santa Inés Glacier is located. There, you will take a Zodiac boat to get near and have amazing views of the glacier. In addition, you will reach the place where you can disembark and get closer to the ice wall by one of the sides. During the afternoon, you will sail through the Barbara Channel, the Carlos III Island, and the Ballena Sound, where you will be able to see this amazing aquatic mammals that visit the area in this time of the year. After this true adventures’ day, you will go back to the yacht to have dinner and rest.
Day 3: Francisco Coloane Marine Park – Punta Arenas.
You will have breakfast at the same time the navigation starts. During today’s journey you will be able to see whales and other species that inhabit the park, besides having privileged views of this area of Patagonia, with the perspective of the sea. If the weather allows it, you will be able to identify the surrounding landscapes and take pictures. You will get to the Magallanes 500 Catamaran to start the navigation back to Carrera Bay and, after that, the land trip to Punta Arenas, where the activity ends.
*Reference itinerary. You will be able to choose and organize the available activities according to your requirements.
- If you cancel until 3 days before the activity start, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.