- Price per person:
- CLP$ 230.000 per person.
- 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport, lunch, kokatat dry suit, zodiac navigation and pickup and drop off at the hotel (urban area).
- Not included:
- Health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit, gloves and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's go for the beautiful southern dolphins Strait of Magellan. Are you ready? The adventure begins at 7:00 am in Punta Arenas, arriving an hour later at the Voices bay. There, we will have breakfast, along with preparing equipment and clothing for sailing.
Then we board the Zodiac boat to start our journey, in the area of Cabo San Isidro. Our main objective will be to go for the friendly southern dolphins, to see them swimming beside the boat and perform amazing jumps, just meters away from us, an amazing show!
In addition to the dolphins, we will enjoy the breathtaking nature of the Strait of Magellan during the entire trip. And if we're lucky, we will view different species of seabirds, such as the petrel and even some penguins.