- Price per person:
- CLP$ 60.000 per person.
- 8:00 am to 11:30 am
- 3 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, lunch, kokatat dry suit, zodiac navigation and pickup and drop off at the hotel (urban area).
- What to bring:
- Warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit, gloves and change of clothes.
- Minimum age required of 5 years old.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to go to the Agua Fresca Bay from Punta Arenas. The Dolphins Watching starts with us changing our clothes and having general instructions for the activity. Then, we will go to the beach, where we will have the last technical instructions before boarding the Zodiac boat in which we will make the tour.
During the activity, that we will make not far from the coast, we will have the possibility to see peale’s dolphins, whether it be at a long distance or closer, because they get closer to the boats when they hear sounds or see the movement of the boat. After that, we will return to the beach to change clothes and return to Punta Arenas to end the activity.