- Price per person:
- from CLP$ 250.000 per person.
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Shared transport, lunch, snack, kayak equipment, support boat and kokatat dry suit.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit, gloves and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until June 30, 2019: CLP$ 250,000 per person.
- From July 1, 2019: CLP$ 275,000 per person.
Today we expect a full day kayaking, seeing a variety of marine life. Dolphins and shorebirds are some species that inhabit the area of ??Cabo San Isidro, 65 kms south of Punta Arenas.
At 7:00 am, we will go from Punta Arenas to the place where we will take the kayaks. Upon arrival, we will prepare the equipment and start navigating. Throughout the journey we will have the company of a Zodiac boat, which will support us in case of emergencies.
After two hours, we arrive at Cape San Isidro, where we will have a short walk and visit the San Isidro Lighthouse. At this stop, we will have lunch in a sheltered place, and rest for a while. Then we begin the return, rowing to the place from where we sailed. Upon arrival, we will change clothes and share the details of the voyage with a refreshing beer. Later, we will return to Punta Arenas.