- Price per person:
- CLP$ 385.000 per person.
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, lunch, snack, kokatat dry suit and zodiac navigation.
- Not included:
- Travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit, gloves and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Until June 30, 2019: CLP$ 350,000 per person.
- From July 1, 2019: CLP$ 385,000 per person.
The adventure begins at 7:00 am in Punta Arenas, arriving an hour later at the Voices bay. There, we will have breakfast, along with preparing equipment and clothing for sailing.
We will start sailing around Cape San Isidro, accompanied by dolphins, who will swim next to us. During the journey, we will enjoy an amazing view of hanging glaciers on the mountains of Tierra del Fuego, in the middle of the Strait of Magellan.
Definitely a unique landscape that can only be found at the end of the world. Our trip in the Straits of Magellan continues to the Cape Froward where we will walk to the Cross of the Seas (340 meters).It will take us more than two hours hike, but definitely worth it. The view from this viewpoint is awesome! After this stop, we will begin our return in the zodiac boat.