- Price per person:
- CLP$ 70.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- 4 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport, snack, kayak equipment, support boat and kokatat dry suit.
- What to bring:
- Warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit, gloves and ropa de cambio (muda).
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 2 passengers..
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Kayaking through the Strait of Magellan is an unforgettable scene. Located 27 kms from Punta Arenas, departing from the lodge Agua Fresca, we will go to the Strait of Magellan, where we will sail for about two hours. While kayaking, we will see typical birds of the area, such as gulls, ducks and caiquenes. And if we are lucky, we will have the company of the friendly southern dolphins.
At the end of the ride, we will enjoy a snack at the Hostería Agua Fresca, before returning to Punta Arenas.