- Price per person:
- US$ 28.00 per person.
- 6:45 am to 5:15 pm.
- 10 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel, lunch, bilingual guide and entry ticket to the islands.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy :
- 48 hours.
Join us in this adventure through the Uros islands and Taquile, to know more about the culture around the world's highest navigable lake, thanks to our professional guides.
- Hotel pick up at 6:45 am.
- The boat will set sail at 7:10 am.
- We will visit 2 floating Uros islands.
- There will be time to do a short outing in a totora boat (not included).
- The tour continues to Taquile.
- Once on the island, the guide will give a brief explanation in the square of the place.
- Return to Puno at 5:30 pm and transportation to the hotel.
Not included: Shuttle from hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca nor José Antonio (US$ 5), nor outing in a totora boat.