- Price per person:
- US$ 29.00 per person.
- 6:50 am to 5:00 pm.
- 10 hours and 10 minutes.
- Pickup at the hotel, lunch, bilingual guide and entry ticket to the islands.
- Not included:
- Outing in a totora boat (S/. 10 per person) nor tips (optional).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Join us in this adventure through the Uros islands and Taquile, to know more about the culture around the world's highest navigable lake, thanks to our professional guides.
- Hotel pick up early in the morning.
- The boat will set sail at 7:10 am.
- We will visit 2 floating Uros islands.
- There will be time to do a short outing in a totora boat (not included).
- The tour continues to Taquile.
- Once on the island, the guide will give a brief explanation in the square of the place.
- Return to Puno and transportation to the hotel.
*The transportation from the hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca nor José Antonio is included.
*If you arrive to the Puno Bus Station, we can pick you up at the arrival time and take you to the local agency so you can wait in a comfortable and warm environment until the beginning of the tour. This optional service has a cost of S/. 5 per person that should paid the dame day of the tour, and it should be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org once the online booking is made