- Price per person:
- US$ 38.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Pickup at the hotel, food, bilingual guide, entry ticket to the islands and accommodation in local family house.
- Not included:
- Drinks, outing in a totora boat (S/. 10 per person) nor tips (optional).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and headlamp.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's discover what the world's highest navigable lake has to show us with this tour through the Uros islands, Amantaní and Taquile for 2 days and 1 night, in which we will know a little bit more about the community life in the Titicaca, thanks to our expert guides.
Day 1: Puno – Uros Islands – Amantaní
- Hotel pick up early in the morning and transportation towards Puno’s port.
- After 25 minutes of navigation, we will arrive in the Uros floating islands.
- We will be able to go over for 1 hour and a half, with explanations by the guide.
- During this time, an outing can be done in a totora boat (not included).
- The journey continues to the Amantaní Island.
- Lunch with a local family.
- There will be a 1 hour walk to the highest point of the island.
- Return and dinner.
- If there are still energies, we will have some time to share in a celebration (optional).
- Accomodation in a local family house.
Day 2: Taquile – Puno
- Breakfast early in the morning.
- We will go from Amantaní port to Taquile.
- In Taquile we will walk heading towards the main square and have some time to go over the center and the craftwork stands.
- Return to Puno.
- Arrival to the port to take the transportation towards the hotel.
*The transportation from the hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca, José Antonio and Taypika is not included.
*If you arrive to the Puno Bus Station, we can pick you up at the arrival time and take you to the local agency so you can wait in a comfortable and warm environment until the beginning of the tour. This optional service has a cost of S/. 10 per person that should paid the dame day of the tour, and it should be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org once the online booking is made.