- Price per person:
- US$ 38.00 per person.
- 7:45 am to 3:30 pm.
- 2 days and 1 night.
- Pickup at the hotel, bilingual guide, entry ticket to the islands and accommodation in local family house.
- Not included:
- Accommodation in hotel nor outing in a totora boat.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's discover what the world's highest navigable lake has to show us with this tour through the Uros islands, Amantaní and Taquile for 2 days and 1 night, in which we will know a little bit more about the community life in the Titicaca, thanks to our expert guides.
Day 1: Puno – Uros Islands – Amantaní
- Hotel pick up at 7:45 am and transportation towards Puno’s port.
- After 25 minutes of navigation, we will arrive in the Uros floating islands.
- We will be able to go over for 1 hour and a half, with explanations by the guide.
- During this time, an outing can be done in a totora boat (not included).
- The journey continues to the Amantaní Island.
- Lunch with a local family.
- There will be a 1 hour walk to the highest point of the island.
- Return and dinner.
- If there are still energies, we will have some time to share in a celebration (optional).
- Accomodation in a local family house.
Day 2: Taquile – Puno
- Breakfast at 7:30 am.
- We will go from Amantaní port to Taquile.
- In Taquile we will walk heading towards the main square and have some time to go over the center, the craftwork stands and the Museum of Taquile.
- Return to Puno.
- Arrival at 3:30 pm to take the shuttle towards the hotel.
Not included: Shuttle from hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca nor José Antonio (US$ 5).