- Price per person:
- S/ 25.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
- 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), bilingual guide and entry ticket to the islands.
- Not included:
- Outing in a totora boat (S/. 10 per person) nor tips (optional).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will begin the tour by picking you up at your hotel and traveling to the main port, where we will board a motorboat to take us to the Floating Uros Islands. After 25 minutes, we will get off the boat on these islands built by their own inhabitants with totora reed, which grows on Lake Titicaca itself. After listening to some facts from our guide and the inhabitants of the island themselves about their way of life, we will have time to sail on a totora raft on the lake and take some pictures. Afterwards, we will board our motorboat again and return to the city of Puno.
*The transportation from the hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca, José Antonio and Taypika is not included.
*If you arrive to the Puno Bus Station, we can pick you up at the arrival time and take you to the local agency so you can wait in a comfortable and warm environment until the beginning of the tour. This optional service has a cost of S/. 10 per person that should paid the dame day of the tour, and it should be requested at email@example.com once the online booking is made.