- Price per person:
- from US$ 85.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), lunch, private transportation, entry ticket to Tiwanaku, driver guide and official bilingual guide in Tiwanaku (Spanish and English).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- 1 person: US$ 249.
- 2 people: US$ 138 per person.
- 3 people: US$ 105 per peron.
- 4 people: US$ 85 per person.
Early in the morning we will pick you up at your hotel to begin the Tiwanaku full day tour from Puno. We will pass by the Inca Uyo, the Aramu Muru Gate and Pomata, from where we will have a privileged view of the Titicaca Lake. We will continue until Desaguadero, in the Bolivian border, to show our documents before continue. Once in Bolivian territory, we will be received by our guide, who will take us to Tiwanaku, place where we will have lunch before going on with the tour. After a short break, we will visit Puma Punku, the Sun Gate, the Akapana Pyramide and the Beneth Monolith, among other vestiges of this important pre-Inca culture, base of the civilization which then would dominate a great part of the territory. Once finished the tour, we will take our transportation to go to La Paz, where we will end the activity.
*The visit a Puma Punku is included in the itinerary, but it will depend on the availability at the moment of the tour.
*The transportation from the hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca, José Antonio and Taypika is not included.
*Those who have planned to continue towards La Paz will be able to do it from Tiwanaku, without any price variation, though. If that is your plan, you have to let us know answering the booking confirmation e-mail and tell to the guide at the beginning of the tour.