- Price per person:
- US$ 47.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- 4 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide and entry ticket to the islands.
- Not included:
- Tips (optional) nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Join us in this journey by the world's highest navigable lake, doing this kayak through the Uros floating islands tour, in which we will know more about the culture of these fascinating people.
- Hotel pick up and transportation to the port.
- There, our instructor will be waiting to guide us to the floating islands.
- After sailing for 1 hour and a half, we will visit a small Uros community.
- We will walk and know more about the people, their traditions and way of life.
- We will go back to Puno in a motorboat.
*The transportation from the hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca, José Antonio and Taypika is not included.
*If you arrive to the Puno Bus Station, we can pick you up at the arrival time and take you to the local agency so you can wait in a comfortable and warm environment until the beginning of the tour. This optional service has a cost of S/. 10 per person that should paid the dame day of the tour, and it should be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org once the online booking is made.