- Price per person:
- S/ 169.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
- 3 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, bilingual guide and entry ticket to the islands.
- Not included:
- Tips (optional) nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning to travel to the main port of Puno, where our guide will be awaiting us. After receiving some instructions and the equipment, we will start the Kayaking Trip to the Floating Uros Islands, which lasts for approximately 1 hour. We will reach the Uros Islands, where we will have the chance to meet some locals and learn about their customs. We will also be able to sail on a totora reed raft for a bit before returning to the city of Puno to end our activity.
*The transportation from the hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca, José Antonio and Taypika is not included.
*If you arrive to the Puno Bus Station, we can pick you up at the arrival time and take you to the local agency so you can wait in a comfortable and warm environment until the beginning of the tour. This optional service has a cost of S/. 10 per person that should paid the dame day of the tour, and it should be requested at email@example.com once the online booking is made.