- Price per person:
- US$ 45.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, bilingual guide and entry ticket to the islands.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, comfortable clothes to wear under the wetsuit and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy :
- 48 hours.
Join us in this journey by the world's highest navigable lake, doing this kayak through the Uros floating islands tour, in which we will know more about the culture of these fascinating people.
- Hotel pick up and transportation to the port.
- There, our instructor will be waiting to guide us to the floating islands.
- After sailing for 1 hour and a half, we will visit a small Uros community.
- We will walk and know more about the people, their traditions and way of life.
- We will be back in Puno at 12:15 pm; the return is in a motorboat.
Not included: Shuttle from hotels Libertador, Casa Andina Private Collection, Ecco Inn, Posada del Inca nor José Antonio (US$ 5).