- Price per person:
- CLP$ 44.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- 2 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and hiking poles.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor food.
- What to bring:
- Hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar), fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar), winter hat and gloves for the cold and hiking shoes.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 4 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will depart Puerto Williams for a beach close to the airport, where we will start the trek along a bank of the bay of Puerto Williams. We will start this Lake Zañartu Trek tour with views of sea bird nesting sites, a panoramic view of the city, as well as the Micalvi yacht club, with the Dientes de Navarino as the backdrop.
We will continue the hike to Lake Zañartu, located on a peninsula where we will also come across a pampa and wetland landscape. We will hike the trails around the lake to take pictures and enjoy the scenery with panoramic views of the Beagle Channel, and where we might even catch a glimpse of the Argentine city of Ushuaia. Along the way, we will also see and visit trenches that were left behind from the conflict between Chile and Argentina in 1978. Then, we will continue on to Róbalo Bay, where our transportation will be awaiting us to take us back to Puerto Williams. Anybody who would like to can make the return trip by hiking along the coastal edge to end the activity.