- Price per person:
- CLP$ 44.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and hiking poles.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor food.
- What to bring:
- Hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, waterproof jacket and pants (Gore-Tex or similar), fleece clothing to stay warm (Polartec or similar), winter hat and gloves for the cold and hiking shoes.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 4 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to depart from the city of Puerto Williams towards the water intake of the Róbalo River. The Cerro Bandera Trek tour will start here. This is an activity with a medium degree of intensity that begins with an ascent of the hill standing at an altitude of 600 meters (1,969 feet). We will follow the marked trail through the forest along the path, where we will be able to see lengas, coigües, and ñirres. We will reach the top of the hill and will come across a large Chilean flag, a milestone marker that gives the mountain its name. We will be able to rest here from the uphill climb, and we will also get a panoramic view of Puerto Williams, the Beagle Channel, and Tierra del Fuego.
After this, we will continue on through the Róbalo Valley, where we will be able to observe the mountain chain featuring the Dientes de Navarino. This trail is also the start of that loop, one of the southernmost trekking circuits in the world. At the end of this experience, we will start the return hike back to take the vehicle and return to Puerto Williams.