- Price per person:
- CLP$ 42.000 per person.
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- 12 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 42,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 21,000 per person.
*Price for children valid until age 12.
Let's traverse this regional capital with the Valdivia tour, passing by the city, the Teja Island and its surroundings facing the Pacific Ocean, tour with the history of the different inhabitants of this land in different times.
- Hotel Pick up at 8:00 am to leave Puerto Varas, going to the city of Valdivia.
- We will get to the Costanera Avenue, boardwalk at the riverside of the Calle Calle River.
- There, we will know the Mercado Fluvial while we see historical buildings in the riverside in front like the Museo Histórico y de Arte Contemporáneo (Contemporary Art and Historical Museum).
- Then, we will go to the General Lagos Avenue, the oldest neighborhood in the city.
- In this street we will see the Los Canelos Tower, old observation post, marking one of the borders of the original city.
- Back in the center, we will pass by the San Francisco Church and the Main Square.
- We will cross the Pedro de Valdivia Bridge towards the Teja Island, so we continue by the coast route to Niebla.
- We will see the confluence of the Cruces and Calle Calle rivers, and see the Pacific Ocean.
- Also, we will have time to know the Niebla Fort, defense system that kept the city protected.
- We will enter to the museum, where we will be able to see relics of the time of the conquest, besides old carved stones and Spanish cannons.
- Return to Puerto Varas at 8:00 pm.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.