- Price per person:
- CLP$ 39.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food, day pass nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 39,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 19,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age 12.
Let's traverse the typical landscapes of southern Chile with this Puyehue tour, which will take us deep into the native woods of the Puyehue National Park, passing by two cities in the Llanquihue lakeside.
- Hotel pick up at 9:00 am to begin the tour in Puerto Varas, taking the Panamericana Road to Frutillar.
- From that place, we will go by the lakeside route to reach Puerto Octay.
- We will traverse its old streets and the Main Square.
- Then, we will take the road that will lead us through the Hacienda Rupanco.
- We will see the lake and we will be able to take photographs of this water mass and the volcanos in the background.
- The next spot is Entre Lagos, entry door to the Puyehue National Park.
- In the park, we will see the combination of farm and native woods landscapes, until reaching the thermal waters that appear in the Puyehue River.
- There will be time to enter to the thermal baths (not included).
- Return to Puerto Varas at 7:00 pm.
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.