- Price per person:
- CLP$ 16.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 16,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 8,000 per person.
*Price for children valid until age of 12.
Let's have a meeting with the history of southern Chile, with this Puerto Montt & Puerto Varas city tour, two important cities that have tourist attractions related to the past forged by the German settlers in the area.
- We will pick you up to begin the tour in Puerto Varas, known as the City of Roses in Chile.
- We will stop in the riverside path to visit the Aurora sculpture with the Llanquihue Lake in the background.
- Then, we will go towards the Sagrado Corazón de Jesús church, of monumental baroque style.
- After that, we will go around the lake to go to the center of the city, while we see the Osorno Volcano, if the weather allows it.
- We will take the Ruta de los Colonos (Settlers' Route), passing by the town of Alerce.
- Puerto Montt will be waiting for us to visit the highest point in the city, and having a privileged view of the Tenglo Island and the Pacific Ocean.
- The route will take us to the German Settlers Monument, in front of the Main Square, the riverside path's pier and the cathedral.
- We will continue to Angelmó, famous for its craftwork shops and the cove of fishermen.
- Also, we will visit the cocinerías (small restaurants), where we can have lunch and taste some typical dishes (not included).
- Finally, we will end the tour in Puerto Varas.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.