- Price per person:
- CLP$ 19.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food, entry ticket to Petrohué Falls (CLP$ 2,000 per person for Chileans and CLP$ 4,000 per person for foreigners), todos los Santos Lake navigation (CLP$ 10.000) nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 19,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 9,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until 12 years.
Join us in this adventure with the Petrohue Falls tour, which will take us between native woods with the Osorno Volcano in the background. Also we will be able to see the Calbuco Volcano in the distance and the Todos los Santos Lake.
- Hotel pick up at 9:00 am.
- From Puerto Varas we will go towards the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, going around the Llanquihue Lake.
- We will arrive at Petrohue area, near the Todos los Santos Lake (entry ticket not included).
- Here, the tour begins by the tracks that go through the native woods.
- We will have the view of the volcano in the background, besides seeing the turquoise waters of the Petrohué River.
- There will be the water streams, place where the river passes by big masses of crystallized lava.
- Then, we will go on to the Petrohue Port, where we will have time to navigate by the Todos los Santos Lake.
- Once finished this activity, we will go back to the city of Puerto Varas at 1:00 pm.
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.