- Price per person:
- CLP$ 27.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- 6 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtow area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Lunch, todos los Santos Lake navigation (CLP$ 10.000), ascent in char lifts first distance (CLP$ 12,000 per person for the first distance and CLP$ 16,000 per person for the second distance), entry ticket to the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park (CLP$ 2,000 for Chileans and CLP$ 4,000 for foreigners) nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, warm hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and waterproof jacket and pants.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to begin the tour from the city of Puerto Varas. We will take the road that goes along the edge of the Llanquihue Lake to the area of Ensenada, where we will go up towards the Centro de Ski y Montaña Volcán Osorno (Osorno Volcano Ski and Mountain Center). We will stay there for 1 hour to enjoy the landscape and take some pictures of the other summits of the Andes Mountain Range, the Llanquihue Lake and even see the Pacific Ocean, if the weather allows it. As an optional, we will be able to drink a cup of coffee or hot chocolate in the coffee place of the center, or take the chair lifts towards the Primavera or Glaciar stations, at 1450 and 1750 m a. s. l. (not included), respectively. Then, we will go to the Petrohue area in the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park (entry ticket not included). In this place, we will be able to pass through tracks inside the woods to reach the Petrohue Falls and witness the flow of the river with the same name. After that, we will continue travelling for 5 km more to the Petrohue Port, on the shores of the Todos los Santos Lake. In this place, we will have tiem to make a 30 minutes navigation on the lake and enjoy the landscape with the volcano and the woods as background. Finally, we will take our transportation back to Puerto Varas.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.