- Price per person:
- CLP$ 19.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food, hot drink, ascent in char lifts first distance (CLP$ 12,000 per person for the first distance and CLP$ 16,000 per person for the second distance) nor travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 19,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 9,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age of 12.
Let's traverse the heights with this Osorno Volcano tour, from Puerto Varas, passing by Ensenada in the Llaquihue lakeside and having great views of the Calbuco Volcano.
- Hotel pick up at 8:30 am to go around the Llanquihue Lake to Ensenada.
- There we will begin an ascent to the Centro de Ski y Montaña Volcán Osorno (Osorno Volcano Mountain and Ski Center), at 1,240 meters high.
- We will stay in this place for 1 hour to rest, taking pictures and see the tops of the mountains around.
- Also, we will watch the whole Llanquihue Lake, besides the Pacific Ocean.
- While we are in the ski center, we will be able to drink some coffee or hot chocolate, or take the chair lifts to go up to the Primavera Station or the Glaciar Station (not included)
- Return to Puerto Varas at 12:30 pm.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.