- Price per person:
- CLP$ 20.000 per person.
- 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- 4 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtow area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food, entry ticket to Museo Alemán (CLP$ 2,500 per person nor health insurance.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's get to know part of the lakeside path with this Llanquihue, Frutillar & Puerto Octay tour, activity that not just will take us by wonderful landscapes around the Llanquihue Lake, but also by the history of the German settlers of the area.
- Hotel pickup in Puerto Varas.
- The first city that we will visit will be Llanquihue, known by its cold meat factory and to be the place where the Maullín River rises.
- Following the Camino del Lago (Lake Road), we will arrive in Frutillar.
- We will know a little bit of its history, the history of the German settlers that arrived there and the emergence of the city as loading bay.
- Always with the volcanos in the background, we will see its old houses.
- There is the option to visit the Museo Colonial Alemán (German Colonial Museum, not included).
- We will walk by the lakeside path and see the Teatro del Lago (Lake Theater) built on it.
- Finally, we will visit Puerto Octay, first departure port of agricultural products to Osorno.
- We will traverse its old streets and the Main Square, listening to the history of the German settlers in the area.
- Return to Puerto Varas.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.