- Price per person:
- CLP$ 23.400 per person.
- 8:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to Museo Alemán (CLP$ 2,500 per person.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's get to know part of the lakeside path with this Llanquihue, Frutillar & Puerto Octay tour, activity that not just will take us by wonderful landscapes around the Llanquihue Lake, but also by the history of the German settlers of the area.
- Hotel pick up at 8:30 am in Puerto Varas.
- The first city that we will visit will be Llanquihue, known by its cold meat factory and to be the place where the Maullín River rises.
- Following the Camino del Lago (Lake Road), we will arrive in Frutillar.
- We will know a little bit of its history, the history of the German settlers that arrived there and the emergence of the city as loading bay.
- Always with the volcanos in the background, we will see its old houses.
- There is the option to visit the Museo Colonial Alemán (German Colonial Museum, not included).
- We will walk by the lakeside path and see the Teatro del Lago (Lake Theater) built on it.
- Finally, we will visit Puerto Octay, first departure port of agricultural products to Osorno.
- We will traverse its old streets and the Main Square, listening to the history of the German settlers in the area.
- Return to Puerto Varas at 1:30 pm.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.