- Until April 14, 2018:
- 1 person: CLP$ 613,000 per person.
- 2 people: CLP$ 360,000 per person.
- 3 people: CLP$ 290,000 per person.
- 4 people: CLP$ 275,000 per person.
- 5 people: CLP$ 260,000 per person.
- From April 15 to August 31, 2018:
- 1 person: CLP$ 540,000 per person.
- 2 people: CLP$ 305,000 per person.
- 3 or 4 people: CLP$ 245,000 per person.
- 5 people: CLP$ 225,000 per person.
- Pickup at the hotel in Puerto Varas.
- Drop off at the hotel in Puerto Varas.
- Round trip transportation in a vehicle between Puerto Varas and Petrohué Port.
- Navigation to cross the Todos los Santos Lake.
- 3 nights of accommodation in the refugio El Callao Valley, with heating, rooms with beds, quilt and sheets, and shared bathroom (hot shower).
- Breakfast every day (except the first one).
- Box lunch every day.
- Dinner every day (except the last one).
- Entry ticket to the hot springs.
- Horses to transport the equipment (maximum 20 kg per person).
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Sleeping bag.
- Tips (optional).
- Additional horse for riding (CLP$ 25,000 per person, for 1 hour).
- Puntiagudo Volcano Base (CLP$ 25,000 per person).
- Las Mellizas Waterfall (CLP$ 25,000 per person).
- Recreational fishing with bait (depending on the season).
- Night in tent for optional hikes.
How to book
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Select the optional service you want. If you do not want any, continue with the next step.
- Click in "Add to cart".
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Once paid, the booking is subject to confirmation according to availability. If you want to check the availability before paying, write us at email@example.com.
What to bring
- A 45 liters backpack to carry the things you will use during the whole activity.
- A 25 liters rucksack for the things you will use in the activities during the day.
- Trek poles (recommended).
- First layer (synthetic shirts and pants).
- Long and short sleeves' shirts.
- Warm jacket.
- Waterproof clothes (jacket and pants, or rain poncho).
- Synthetic underwear.
- Bathing suite.
- Trek shoes.
- Additional comfortable sneakers.
- Thick socks or slippers to use in the refugio.
- Hat and gloves for the cold.
- Hat for the sun.
- Toilet paper.
- Insect repellent.
- External batteries.
- At least CLP$ 50,000 for extra expenses not included in the price of the trekking.
- Minimum age required of 14 years old.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Beginning: Day 1 at 8:00 am at your hotel in Puerto Varas.
End: Day 4 at 6:00 pm at your hotel in Puerto Varas.
Day 1: Puerto Varas – Petrohué Port – El Callao Valley. We will pick you up at your hotel in Puerto Varas to begin the journey by the Llanquihue Lake's shore. We will get to the Petrohué Port, where we will start a navigation by the Todos los Santos Lake. We will disembark in the beginning point of the trek and will go over 14 km to the refugio El Callao Valley, having views of the mountain range and going through the forest of the Vicente Pérez Rosales Park. We will make a little stop to have our box lunch, and then we will continue walking. During the afternoon we will reach the refugio, where we will be able to rest and go over the area before our dinner and go to sleep for the next day.
Day 2: Refugio El Callao Valley – Your choice trek. We will get up early to have breakfast and then begin a trek of your preference (chosen with anticipation), between Cerro Cenizo Climb (5 km) and Los Quetros Lagoon (9 km). We will make the corresponding stop for the box lunch and rest, in which we will be able to take pictures of the landscape. After that, we will go back to the refugio for our dinner, and then rest.
Day 3: Refugio El Callao Valley – Natural Hot Springs – Optional activities. We will get up later than the previous days for breakfast, because this is a relaxation day. We will be able to visit the natural hot springs of the place to relax ourselves with a view of the mountain range and the surrounding woods. Then, we will go back to the refugio for lunch that will de roasted meat. During the afternoon, we will be able to rest or making some optional activities, like cooking or farm work. The day ends with the dinner and rest in our rooms.
Day 4: Refugio El Callao Valley – Petrohué Port – Puerto Varas. We will get up for having breakfast and collect all our things. We will begin the trek back to the little Callao Port. In this place, we will begin the navigation by the Todos los Santos Lake, activity in which we will see the landscape while we enjoy our on board box lunch. We will end the navigation in the Petrohué Port, and then take the vehicle back to Puerto Varas.
- There is a 100% refund in case of suspension of the activity because of weather conditions.
- The cancellation of this tour has not 100% refund because other reasons, due to the suppliers’ policies.
- If you cancel with more than 48 hours in advance, the amount refunded of the deposit paid will be only 76%.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours of anticipation, the deposit paid to book will not be refunded.