- Price per person:
- CLP$ 38.400 per person.
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel, shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to Las Iglesias Museum (CLP$ 2.000).
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
Let's cross the Chacao Channel with this Ancud, Dalcahue & Dalcahue tour, which will take us by the Chiloé Island to know the most important tourist attractions of these three cities.
- We will leave Puerto Varas al 8:00 am towards Pargua to board the ferry and cross the Chacao Channel.
- During the journey we will see sea lions and pelicans.
- We will dock in Chacao to continue the route to Ancud.
- There, we will know the San Antonio fort, built at the end of the 18th century, one of the last Spanish fortifications in Chile.
- Also, we will get to know some patrimonial churches, the Main Square and the Mercado Municipal (Municipal Market).
- After that, we will continue to Dalcahue, town in front of the Quinchao Island, which has a traditional food market of palafitos, houses mounted in stilts along the water’s edge.
- We will visit the craftwork fair and we will see the Nuestra Señora de Dolores church, Heritage of Humanity.
- Then, we will continue towards Castro, the capital of the Chiloé Island.
- We will stop to take some pictures of the Manuel Montt palafitos, we will visit the San Francisco church in front of the square of the city and the craftwork market.
- In the Gamboa viewpoint we will look the city for the last time.
- Return to Puerto Varas 6:00 pm.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.