- Price per person:
- CLP$ 36.000 per person.
- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Navigation (CLP$ 9.500), food nor entry ticket to the museum (CLP$ 2.500).
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 36.000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 17.500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age 12.
We will pick you up in your hotel to depart Puerto Varas to Pargua, where we will board the ferry that will take us to Chiloé, place where we will make the Ancud, Caulin & Penguins of Puñihuil tour. After crossing the Chacao Channel, we will dock in Chacao, where we will see the typical constructions with larch wood. Following the coastal route, we will arrive in Caulín, place known for its sea fauna and the extraction of oysters. After getting there, will board a boat to visit the islets where the Magellan and Humboldt penguins live, and that we will be able to see at a distance of about 50 m (164 feet). It is important to say that this is the only place in the world where these two species cohabit. Then, we will continue to Ancud to know the San Antonio fort, built at the end of the 18th century. In addition, we will know some heritage churches, the Main Square and the Mercado Municipal (Municipal Market). Finally, we will begin the return to Puerto Varas, where the tour ends.
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.