- Price per person:
- CLP$ 35.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- 10 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Navigation (CLP$ 9.500), food, entry ticket to the museum (CLP$ 2.500) nor travel insurance.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 35,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 17,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age 12.
Let's go to insular Chile with this Ancud, Caulin and penguins of Puñihuil tour, which will allow us having a closer look to the Magellan and Humboldt penguins in a same habitat, besides the historical constructions of the city of Ancud.
- Hotel pick up at 8:30 pm to leave Puerto Varas towards Pargua.
- There, we will board the ferry that will take us to Chiloé, crossing the Chacao Channel.
- We will dock in Chacao, where we will see the typical constructions with larch wood.
- Following the coastal route, we will arrive in Caulín, place known for its sea fauna and the extraction of oysters.
- We will board a boat to visit the islets where the Magellan and Humboldt penguins live, and that we will be able to see at a distance of about 50 m (164 ft.).
- This is the only place in the world where these two species cohabit.
- Then, we will continue to Ancud to know the San Antonio fort, built at the end of the 18th century.
- Also, we will get to know some heritage churches, the Main Square and the Mercado Municipal (Municipal Market).
- Return to Puerto Varas at 6:30 pm.
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.