- Price per person:
- CLP$ 34.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), box lunch, entry ticket to park and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, warm hat, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 34,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 26,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age 12.
To begin the Alerce Andino National Park tour, we will pick you up in your hotel and take the Ruta de los Colonos (Settlers’ Route), passing by the town of Alerce to the promenade of Puerto Montt. We will follow the road by Chamiza to reach the Alerce Andino National Park. This park, of 39,255 hectares, has diverse flora and fauna, which we will be able to discover as we traverse its tracks and thanks to our guide's explanations. There will be time to rest and have a box lunch, when the guide indicates us. After this experience, we will return to Puerto Varas to end the tour.
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.