- Price per person:
- CLP$ 53.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 8 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English), box lunch, entry ticket to park and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Travel insurance with health-care coverage.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, trekking clothing, trekking shoes, warm hat, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 53,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 26,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age 12.
Let's get adventure by the native woods of southern Chile with this Alerce Andino National Park tour, with which we will see different vegetable species through the marked tracks to traverse it.
- Hotel pick up at 9:00 am to begin the tour taking the Ruta de los Colonos (Settlers Route), passing by the town of Alerce to the promenade of Puerto Montt.
- We will follow the road by Chamiza to reach the Alerce Andino National Park.
- This park, of 39,255 hectares, has diverse flora and fauna, which we will be able to discover as we traverse its tracks and thanks to our guide's explanations.
- There will be time to rest and have a box lunch, when the guide indicates us.
- Return to Puerto Varas at 5:00 pm.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.