- From September 17th to December 12th, 2020, and from March 6th to April 14th, 2021:
- Single room in Atenas deck: US$ 3,300 per person.
- Double interior room en Atenas deck: US$ 2,210 per person.
- Double exterior room in Acrópolis deck: US$ 2,310 per person.
- Double exterior room in Parthenon deck: US$ 2,360 per person.
- Double room in Olympo deck: US$ 2,460 per person.
- Suite junior room in Olympo deck: US$ 2,560 per person.
- Suite master room in Olympo deck: US$ 2,800 per person.
- Double room in Athos deck: US$ 2,460 per person.
- From December 20th, 2020, to February 27th, 2021:
- Single room in Atenas deck: US$ 3,630 per person.
- Double interior room en Atenas deck: US$ 2,430 per person.
- Double exterior room in Acrópolis deck: US$ 2,530 per person.
- Double exterior room in Parthenon deck: US$ 2,580 per person.
- Double room in Olympo deck: US$ 2,680 per person.
- Suite junior room in Olympo deck: US$ 2,780 per person.
- Suite master room in Olympo deck: US$ 3,070 per person.
- Double room in Athos deck: US$ 2,680 per person.
- Additional night before sailing in Skorpios II motor vessel, with dinner and buffet breakfast: US$ 138 per person.
- Children between the ages of 1 and 5: no charge, sharing bed with their parents.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11: 50% of normal rate, sharing bed with their parents.
- If you want to know the rates per additional bed, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security talk.
- Excursions in smaller motor vessels and on foot in disembark areas.
- Bilingual staff (English and Spanish).
- Meals (buffet breakfast and afternoon tea, and lunch and dinner suggested everyday with alternative menus).
- Open bar from 10:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Laundry just for small clothes.
- Free parking service in Puerto Montt during cruise days.
- Boarding maritime tax of US$ 40 per person.
- Shuttle between El Tepual Airport of Puerto Montt and Skorpios Terminal: US$ 46 round trip, and US$ 23 one way.
- Satellite phone calls with charge according to the current fees at the moment of the journey.
- Room service.
- Health insurance.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Thermal clothing (base layer).
- Fleece clothing (Polartec or similar).
- Waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or similar).
- Hiking shoes.
- Other shoes.
- Winter hat.
- Bathing suite.
- Formal wear for the gala evening.
- Choose the departure date in the calendar.
- Choose the number of people.
- Click in "Add to cart".
- Pay the full price of the tour online.
The Skorpios II motor vessel was built in 1988 and completely renovated in 2010. It has a length of 70 meters and is 10 meters wide. It has capacity for 106 passengers in 53 cabins, distributed in 5 decks: Atenas, Acrópolis, Parthenon, Olympo and Athos. Besides, it has a large dining room and two bars.
- You will be able to cancel receiving full refund until 4 months before the beginning of the program.
Day 1: Puerto Montt – Quemchi.
We will leave Skorpios Terminal in Puerto Montt to begin this tour through the Archipelago of Llanquihue. The first views that we will have are those of the city of Calbuco and the Gulf of Ancud. We will make landfall in Quemchi, in Chiloé Island, place in which we will be able to tour and visit the crafts center, besides the museum house of the Chilean author Francisco Coloane. After that, we will continue towards south by the Archipelago of Chiloé.
Day 2: Puerto Aguirre – Islet Barrientos.
We will make it to the fishing village of Puerto Aguirre, after sailing the Moraleda and Ferronave channels. Here, we will disembark to go over the streets, lookouts and the track of the rainforest. Then, we will continue the navigation to reach the islet Barrientos. In this place, we will quietly get closer to the rocky islands to see the larger group of sea birds in Aysén Region, which includes imperial shags and dolphin gulls, among others. Besides, we will be able to watch sea lions. After that, we will continue to the south.
Day 3: San Rafael Lake.
During the morning, we will sail the San Rafael Roadstead and the Témpanos Channel, so then we enter to San Rafael Lake and anchor 2 km far from the glacier. We will make a motorboat excursion to have a different look of the glacier, besides navigating between the small multicolor icebergs, if weather allows it. After that, the Skorpios motor vessel will get closer to the glacier to have a last look and then begin the trip to the Quitralco Fjord.
Day 4: Quitralco.
We will dock in the Quitralco Pier, where we will be able to disembark and go the thermal baths: outdoors pools with small roofs for better protection. In addition, you can go for a walk by the tracks of the place. If weather allows it, we can make a motorboat excursion inside the fjord as well. At the end of the day, we will sail by the Moraleda and Pérez Norte channels.
Day 5: Gulf of Corcovado – Islet Conejos – Dalcahues.
We will sail through the Leucayec Channel to the Gulf of Corcovado cross, where if we have optimum conditions, we will be able to see blue whales. We will continue the navigation by the east coast of Chiloé, passing by the Islet Conejos, where we will be able to make a motorboat tour and see Magellan penguins and other birds. Then, we will continue to Dalcahue, where we will disembark to go to the crafts fair, the church and the waterfront. Finally, we will go back to Puerto Montt, while we have the Captain’s dinner and our farewell party.
Day 6: Puerto Montt.
We will have our last breakfast on the ship before disembarking in Puerto Montt and end our activity.