- Price per person:
- CLP$ 20.000 per person.
- 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food, entry ticket to Petrohué Falls (CLP$ 2,000 per person for Chileans and CLP$ 4,000 per person for foreigners) nor todos los Santos Lake navigation (CLP$ 10.000).
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 20,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 9,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until 12 years.
We will pick you up in your hotel to go to the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, going around the Llanquihue Lake. With this Petrohue Fall Tour, we will arrive at the area with the same name, near the Todos los Santos Lake. From there we will begin a short walk for the tracks through a native forest and, if the weather permits, we will see the Osorno Volcano in the background and the first views of the turquoise waters of the Petrohué River. In the lookout points, we will see the falls, places where the river passes by big masses of crystallized lava. After that, we will continue to the Petrohué Port, where we will have time to navigate by the Todos los Santos Lake.
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.