- Price per person:
- CLP$ 20.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food, hot drink nor ascent in char lifts first distance (CLP$ 12,000 per person for the first distance and CLP$ 16,000 per person for the second distance).
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 20,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 9,500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age of 12.
We will pick you up in your hotel to go on a trip around the Llanquihue Lake to Ensenada. In that place we will begin an ascent to the Centro de Ski y Montaña Volcán Osorno (Osorno Volcano Mountain and Ski Resort), at 1,240 meters (4,068 feet) of altitude, where we will stay for 1 hour to rest, taking pictures and see the tops of the mountains around. In addition, we will watch the whole Llanquihue Lake, besides the Pacific Ocean. While we are in the ski center, we will be able to drink some coffee or hot chocolate or take the chair lifts to go up to the Primavera Station or the Glaciar Station (not included).
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.