- Price per person:
- CLP$ 20.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- 5 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to Museo Alemán (CLP$ 2,500 per person.
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 20.000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 9.500 per person.
*Price for children valid until age 12.
We will pick you up to begin this Llanquihue, Frutillar & Puerto Octay tour. The first city that we will visit will be Llanquihue, known by its cold meat factory and to be the place where the Maullín River rises. Following the Camino del Lago (Lake Road), we will arrive in Frutillar to know its history and the history of the German settlers that arrived there and the emergence of the city as loading bay. We will see its old houses, always with the volcanos in the background. In addition, you will have the option to visit the Museo Colonial Alemán (German Colonial Museum, not included). We will walk by the lakeside path and see the Teatro del Lago (Lake Theater) built on it. Finally, we will visit Puerto Octay, first departure port of agricultural products to Osorno. We will tour its old streets and the Main Square, listening to the history of the German settlers in the area.
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.