- Price per person:
- CLP$ 16.000 per person.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport, bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and pickup at the hotel (downtown area, except for Airbnb).
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Waterproof clothing, comfortable shoes, warm hat, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Weather :
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adults: CLP$ 16,000 per person.
- Children: CLP$ 8,000 per person.
*Price for children valid until age of 12.
We will pick you up to begin the Puerto Montt & Puerto Varas City Tour. Our first stop will be in the riverside path of the city of Puerto Varas, also known as the City of Roses, to visit the Aurora sculpture with the Llanquihue Lake in the background. After that, we will go towards the Sagrado Corazón de Jesús church, of monumental baroque style, so then we continue by the lakeshore to go to the center of the city, while we see the Osorno Volcano, if the weather allows it. We will take the Ruta de los Colonos (Settlers' Route), passing by the town of Alerce to reach Puerto Montt and visit the highest point in the city, from where we will have a privileged view of the Tenglo Island and the Pacific Ocean. The route will take us to the German Settlers Monument, in front of the Main Square, the riverside path's pier and the cathedral. We will continue to Angelmó, famous for its craftwork shops and the cove of fishermen. Also, we will visit the cocinerías (small restaurants), where we can have lunch and taste some typical dishes (not included).
*The starting and end time will change according to the beginning point chosen for the tour, whether it be Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt.
*If you select Puerto Montt as the starting point of the tour, remember that we can pick you up only from the downtown hotels.
*If your accommodation is an Airbnb, we will have to set a meeting point to begin the tour, because the pickup is not made in this kind of places.