Posada Amazonas (3 days)
If you cancel your booking until 7 days before the beginning of the activity, we will refund 100% of the advance you paid for the booking.
You can reschedule your booking without any additional cost until 7 days before the beginning of the activiity.
Stay in the Posada Amazonas, inside the Inferno Community, and have watch the Amazon fauna inside the Tambopata National Reserve.
- Program in single room: US$ 798 per person.
- Program in double, triple or quadruple room: US$ 608 per person.
*The type of room will be assigned according to the number of passengers per booking.
*If you want to add more passengers or more rooms of what is allowed by the selector, you will have to make other booking with the new information.
*Ask for prices and conditions for children writing at email@example.com.
How to book
- Select the departure date from the calendar.
- Select the number of people.
- Click in “Add to cart”.
- Pay online the total price of the program.
- Pickup at your accommodation or airport.
- Accommodation in Posada Amazonas with private bathroom.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Entrance fee to the Tambopata National Reserve.
- Flight tickets to Puerto Maldonado.
What to bring
- 45 kg backpack for the whole trip.
- 25 kg for daily activities.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Waterproof clothes.
- Trek shoes.
- Flip flops.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Day 1: Puerto Maldonado – Posada Amazonas.
We will pick you up at your accommodation or at the airport in Puerto Maldonado to start this 1-hour by bus and 1-hour by boat journey to the Tambopata National Reserve. In that place, in the middle of the Inferno Native Community, is located the Posada Amazonas, shelter with enough facilities to make you feel at home.
This first day, you will be able to walk half an hour to an observation tower of 42 meters high. You will be able to go up and have a panoramic view of the reserve, besides seeing some birds, like toucans and macaws.
Day 2: Tres Chimbadas Lagoon – Ñape Center.
The idea is starting early in the morning, because you will have lower temperatures at dawn. During his day, you will have the possibility to know the Tres Chimbadas Lagoon. To reach that place, you will have to take the boat for 30 minutes and walk for 45 minutes more. Once there, you will be able to row in a small catamaran to look for a family of giant otters and other animals, like alligators, for example. The same way, you will be able to visit the Ñape Center, community organization that produces medicine from plants in the woods. You will have a guided tour in which they will explain to you about the different plants and its medicine use.
In addition, there’s the possibility to make a nighttime walk to listen to the sounds of the animals than inhabit the place. Besides, you will see frogs with different shapes and that make different sounds.
Day 3: Posada Amazonas – Puerto Maldonado.
You will get up to pick up your things and have breakfast. After having a last time in the posada and its surroundings, you will start the return by boat and bus to Puerto Maldonado or the airport of the city, to end the activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 days before starting the tour, we will make a full refund of what you paid for the booking.