- Price per person:
- US$ 68.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- 10 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to park.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 3 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to take provincial Route 2 to get to the El Desempeño checkpoint, where we have to pay our entry fee into the reserve, and where we will enjoy this Peninsula Valdes Full Day tour. From this checkpoint, we will start the tour of the peninsula, where we will begin to identify the flora and fauna of the place shortly before beginning. We will see the Carlos Ameghino Isthmus and then we will stop at the Carlos Ameghino interpretation center where we will discover important information about the peninsula's ecosystem.
Then, we will continue on to the Pyramids Port, the only place where we can spot wildlife from a boat. Anyone who would like to do a boat ride activity may do so (whales from June to December, and marine wildlife in general from January to March). You will have time to do this, and those who opt not to may wait in the village. After two hours, we will start the return trip back to Puerto Madryn to end our activity.