- Price per person:
- US$ 69.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 9 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to park.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, comfortable clothing and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 3 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your hotel to start the trip to the southwest of the city of Puerto Madryn. We will travel 197 kilometers to go to the Florentino Ameghino Dam. This is a major engineering work in the province that is a hydroelectric dam that generates energy and regulates the flow of the Chubut River, which originates in the Andes Cordillera and flows into the Atlantic Ocean. We will have the chance to observe the river that shapes the dam and the reddish rock formations that can be seen over several kilometers.
We will be able to visit the lake shore formed by the dam and rest for a bit. Or, we can use the time to do any of the optional activities available, such as climbing, rafting, trekking, picture safari, and fly fishing. Finally, we will eat our lunch and visit the Welsh town of Dolavon, and then we will return to Puerto Madryn to end the activity.