- Price per person:
- US$ 34.00 per person.
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 3 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Food nor entry ticket to park.
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, comfortable clothing, digital camera with battery and memory space and winter hat and gloves for the cold.
- Minimum of passengers:
- departure from 3 passengers.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
We will pick you up at your lodging to start this City Tour & Punta Loma to visit the major spots in the city of Puerto Madryn and the wildlife reserve. The first spot we will visit will be the Monument to the Welsh Settlers, and then we will head to the residential area of the city. From here, we will go to Punta Cuevas, where the ruins are located from the first Welsh settlement in this area and an exhibition center. Here, we will be able to see some objects from the colonists and from the Tehuelche people, the indigenous people from this part of Argentine Patagonia. The Monument to the Tehuelche Indian is also located here, where we will get a panoramic view of the city, the beaches, and the industrial and fishing park.
Afterwards, we will go to the Punta Loma wildlife reserve, the only place where sea lions are always present. We will receive some information from our guide while we observe the behavior of these animals from a lookout point. After this experience and after spotting other animals that share this place as a habitat, we will begin the return trip back to Puerto Madryn to end our activity.