- Price per person:
- from S/ 96.00 per person.
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 5 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), spanish guide and private transportation.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and insect repellent.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 person: S/ 239.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 119 per person.
- Group of 3 to 7 people: S/ 108 per person.
- Group of 8 people: S/ 96 per person.
We will start the tour by picking you up at your hotel to depart from Pucallpa. We will leave the city behind without leaving the region of Ucayali to go and visit Lake Yarinacocha, the most emblematic lake in the entire region. We will take a short boat ride to see different birds, dolphins, and if we're lucky, a sloth in the trees around us.
As part of the tour, we will make a stop at a Shipibo community, where we will learn about their customs and be able to see their handicrafts. We will also visit the August 11th artisan center and the La Jungla wildlife rescue center. After this tour, we will return to Pucallpa to end our activity.