- Price per person:
- from S/ 120.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- 11 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), spanish guide and private transportation.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 person: S/ 528.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 264 per person.
- Group of 3 to 7 people: S/ 168 per person.
- Group of 8 people: S/ 120 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel to depart Pucallpa and head towards Padre Abad. The first stop on this Cordillera Azul & Aguaytia Full Day tour will be Puente Huacamaillo, where we will be able to try chifles (fired plantain chips) and pineapple juices from the region. Next, we will arrive at the Yamino community to hike a route through the community forest until reaching the Macaw Clay Lick, where we will be able to see these birds. Afterwards, we will visit the artisan center of the Cacataibo indigenous community.
We will then visit the Ducha del Diablo (Devil's Shower) Waterfall after eating lunch along the banks of the Shambo River. We will also visit the Velo de la Novia (“Bridal Veil) Waterfall, located at Boquerón del Padre Abad, where we can take a refreshing dip to cool off from the heat. After this, we will return to our vehicle to start the return trip back to Pucallpa to end our activity.