- Price per person:
- from S/ 192.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 6:30 pm
- 11 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), spanish guide and private transportation.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and insect repellent.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 person: S/ 744.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 372 per person.
- Group of 3 to 7 people: S/ 264 per person.
- Group of 8 people: S/ 192 per person.
We will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning to depart from the city of Pucallpa and start a two-hour road trip. We will reach the dock from where we will embark upon a 30-minute boat trip on the Pachitea River. After this, we will hike for one and a half more hours. At the end of this trek, we will reach the spot of the Boiling River of Mayantuyacu where the water temperature exceeds 90 °C (194 °F). Here we will be able to enjoy the landscape and take some pictures of the steam rising off of the river. Named Shanay-Timpishka by the locals, it is believed that the boiling river is a spiritual healing center. So, we will enjoy and relax in this place where the temperature of the water is too hot to take a dip. After this experience, we will start the return trip back via the same road to return to Pucallpa and end our activity.