- Price per person:
- from S/ 192.00 per person.
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- 12 hours.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), spanish guide and private transportation.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 person: S/ 744.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 372 per person.
- Group of 3 to 7 people: S/ 264 per person.
- Group of 8 people: S/ 192 per person.
Once we pick you up at your hotel, we will start the two-hour trip from Pucallpa to the Port of Honoria. From here, we will start a 20-minute boat ride to the spot where we will start a one-hour hike through the forest of the area. This is the first chance we will get to see the flora here up close. After hiking, we will reach the thermal waters of the Shanay-Timpishka River, which means “boiled by the heat of the sun,” a name given to it by the locals.
This river is heated by the geothermal gradient, and its waters reach up to a temperature of 93 °C (199.4 °F). Along with enjoying the thermal waters, we will be able to taste various kinds of fruit from the area, such as coconut and melons, among others. Afterwards, we will have a picnic lunch and then start the return trip back to the city of Pucallpa to end our activity.