- Price per person:
- S/ 189.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 8 hours and a half.
- Spanish guide, private transportation, hotel pickup (only central urban area) and todas las entradas.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: S/ 189 per person.
- Children: S/ 110 per person.
*Price for childen valid between 5 and 10 years old.
*Children between 0 and 4 years old travel for free, whithout a seat.
Once we pick you up at your lodging in Piura, we will depart from the city to visit Sullana, a city founded in 1783. We will visit the Plaza de Armas, the main church, and the Chira Lookout Point. Then, we will go to the Huaca Museum, where marine and land fossils are being preserved. After this, we will continue the tour to the San Lucas de Colán Church, considered to be the first church constructed in South America, in 1535. In this same sector, we will visit the Colán Beach Resort, a beach with fine sand and wooden houses built on stone terraces with superb views of the sunset over the Peruvian coast. Finally, we will go to the Port of Paita, the second most important port in Peru after Callao. Then, we will head back to the city of Piura in our vehicle to end our tour.