- Price per person:
- from S/ 119.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 8 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), spanish guide, private transportation and todas las entradas.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 person: S/ 429.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 219 per person.
- Group of 3 people: S/ 189 per person.
- Group of 4 people: S/ 179 per person.
- Group of 5 people: S/ 169 per person.
- Group of 6 people: S/ 139 per person.
- Group of 7 to 9 people: S/ 119 per person.
- S/ 110 per person.
*Price for childen valid between 5 and 10 years old.
*Children between 0 and 4 years old travel for free, whithout a seat.
We will start this tour by picking you up at the hotel to depart from the city of Piura for Sechura. Our first stop will be the Vice Mangroves, the only mangrove of the region inhabited by endangered bird species, such as the Peruvian tern, and the Peruvian plantcutter. Next, we will continue on the tour and visit the Chusis Site Museum, which contains remains found at the archaeological site of the same name, and which are being preserved there. After this, we will head to the Ethnology Museum inside the convent of the Benedictine Sisters. Here we will observe different artifacts related to the art and customs of the place. We will also stop by the San Martín Church, with a main facade featuring a late Baroque style. Finally, we will make a stop at Chulliyachi Beach, where we will enjoy the sand and warm water, as well as observe a diverse variety of sea birds. After this, we will take our vehicle back to Piura to end our tour.