- Price per person:
- from S/ 159.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- 11 hours and a half.
- Spanish guide, private transportation, hotel pickup (only central urban area) and todas las entradas.
- Not included:
- Food nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 person: S/ 690.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 329 per person.
- Group of 3 people: S/ 299 per person.
- Group of 4 people: S/ 199 per person.
- Group of 5 to 6 people: S/ 179 per person.
- Group of 7 to 9 people: S/ 159 per person.
- S/ 125 per person.
*Price for childen valid between 5 and 10 years old.
*Children between 0 and 4 years old travel for free, whithout a seat.
We will pick you up at your lodging to go and visit the Caleta El Ñuro. The green sea turtle protection and interpretation center is located here, where we will be able to learn more about this animal. Next, we will go for a ride in a small boat, and we will be able to swim for about a half an hour with the turtles in their natural habitat. Please remember to not disturb the turtles, and to use a minimal amount of sunscreen when you enter the water, so as to not have an impact on these animals.
Afterwards, we will go to Punta Veleros, a relaxing beach resort where we can take some pictures of the landscape. The last part of the tour will be the visit to the beach of Máncora and some handicraft stores that are located close to the shore. After this tour, we will take our vehicle to return to Piura to end our activity.