- Price per person:
- from S/ 119.00 per person.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 8 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), spanish guide, private transportation and todas las entradas.
- Not included:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 personas: S/ 429.
- Group of 2 people: S/ 219 per person.
- Group of 3 people: S/ 189 per person.
- Group of 4 people: S/ 179 per person.
- Group of 5 people: S/ 169 per person.
- Group of 6 people: S/ 139 per person.
- Group of 7 to 9 people: S/ 119 per person.
- S/ 110 per person.
*Price for childen valid between 5 and 10 years old.
*Children between 0 and 4 years old travel for free, whithout a seat.
This tour will depart from your hotel, where we will start the trip from the city of Piura to our first place of visit, Caleta Yacila. This is a fishermen's cove that turns into a beach resort during the summer months in Peru. Next, we will go to Cangrejos (Crab) Beach and then continue on to the Port of Paita, the second most important port in Peru after Callao. Here we will visit the artisan pier and get the chance to take a half-an-hour boat trip to see the port from another viewpoint, as well as observe the marine life. Last but not least, we will visit the Colán Beach Resort, a beach with calm and warm water, considered to be one of the greatest beaches on the Peruvian coast. After this experience, we will start the return trip back to the city of Piura to end our activity.