- Price per person:
- S/ 50.00 per person.
- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 12:45 pm to 3:45 pm
- 3 hours.
- Shared transport, navigation and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, flip flops, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will meet at our meeting point to take transportation to El Ñuro, where we will begin this Swimming with Turtles and Punta Veleros Beach tour. We will swim with turtles close to the shore in El Ñuro, and we will have the chance to observe them from up close. So as to take proper care of and conserve these animals, it is important to point out that we recommend using very little sunscreen when going into the water and to avoid touching them, because the species could be affected as a result of this.
Then, we will go to Punta Veleros beach, one of the best summer resorts in Peru, where we will get breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. After enjoying the beach and swimming in the ocean, we will return to Máncora to end our activity.