- Price per person:
- S/ 119.00 per person.
- 6:00 am to 11:30 am
- 5 hours and a half.
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), shared transport, navigation and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Food nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, flip flops, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack and comfortable clothing.
- Minimum age required of 6 years old.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
We will pick you up early at your hotel to head to the pier where we will board the catamaran to sail the ocean on this Premium Whale Watching and Swimming with Turtles tour. We will set out in search of the humpback whale that visits the Peruvian coasts between July and October, hoping to get the chance to see how they come up to the surface and be able to take a picture.
Next, we will go closer to the shore towards the beaches of Pocitas, Vichayito, and Los Órganos to dive into the sea and swim with the turtles. After this experience and taking some pictures and videos, we will return to the port and to our hotels to end the activity.