- Price per person:
- US$ 425.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 12:00 pm
- 3 days and 2 nights.
- Shared transport, navigation, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English) and scuba diving equipment.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and change of clothes.
- Minimum age required of 10 years old.
- Know how to swim.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 48 hours.
This course is designed to be taken in 3 to 4 days according to your availability, but it can be lengthened, or the site can even be changed to the city of Lima. You will receive an international certification with the PADI Open Water course to be able to dive in any part of the world at a depth of 18 meters (approx. 59 feet).
On the days where you have class, you will learn the basic rules of recreational diving, to put on and take off your equipment, communicate under water, the group diving system, and to navigate with a compass under the water, among other topics.
The contents are covered as such:
- Five theoretical modules:
- You can cover these modules in the classroom prepared for this purpose, or we can also send you these contents so you can go over them at home.
- Pool exercises:
- Preparation for sea dives for 2 to 3 hours in the pool.
- 4 sea dives:
- Theory will be put into practice, as well as the lessons from the pool exercises, on four dives split up into two different days.
We will ask you for your address at the end of the course so you can receive your PADI license from the United States.