- Price per person:
- US$ 110.00 per person.
- 7:30 am to 12:00 pm
- 4 hours and a half.
- Shared transport, navigation and bilingual instructor (Spanish and English).
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area), food nor travel insurance (recommended).
- What to bring:
- Hat to protect against the sun, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, comfortable clothing and change of clothes.
- Minimum age required of 10 years old.
- Know how to swim.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- 1 dive: US$ 110 per person.
- 2 dives: US$ 150 per person.
We will meet at our meeting point to take the vehicle to the Los Órganos pier. This Discover Scuba Diving will begin when we board the boat to set sail. This is a special activity for anyone who may be interested, but may not have very much time to complete a PADI Open Water course.
In this course, we will learn to use the diving equipment and we will receive safety instructions from a guide, who will be accompanying us very closely on the dive.
In so doing, we will get stunning views of the marine wildlife, such as different fish, sea lions, seahorses, and octopi, just to name a few. After 1 or 2 dives, depending on the selected arrangement, we will return to the pier and to Máncora to end the activity.