- Price per person:
- US$ 59.00 per person.
- 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- 4 hours.
- Spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area) nor shared transport.
- Meeting Point:
- Nicolás de Piérola Av. #700, downtown Lima (in front of Soperos Unidos restaurant).
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: US$ 59 per person.
- Children: US$ 49 per person.
*Price for children valid until they are 17 years old.
We will meet at the meeting point to begin this tour, where we will go by foot to different places in downtown Lima. The Lima & Old Taverns Food Tour is a journey to the past of the Peruvian capital to taste the best of local cuisine like an authentic local of Lima. We will also go to the main historical sites in the downtown area of the city. We will tour the surrounding areas of the Plaza de Armas and the Plaza San Martín as we behold the architecture, and we will visit some stores and taverns with a history, which are popular options among city locals.