- Price per person:
- US$ 75.00 per person.
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 4 hours.
- Shared transport and spanish guide.
- Not included:
- Pickup at the hotel (urban area).
- Meeting Point:
- Plaza San Francisco (San Francisco Square), Barranco.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, water and comfortable clothing.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy :
- 24 hours.
- Adult: US$ 75 per person.
- Children: US$ 65 per person.
*Price for children valid until they are 17 years old.
We will pick you up to take you to the spot where this walking tour will start. The Barranco Food Tour will allow us to taste the best dishes from Peruvian cuisine as we walk through this bohemian and artistic neighborhood in the city of Lima. We will visit different restaurants where we will try some dishes, such as ceviche, causa limeña, and lomo saltado, along with different beverages such as chicha morada and pisco sour. They will also share some ideas with us about how to prepare these dishes. We will end the tour by tasting some homemade ice cream.